CHANGE: The old CMake policy
CMP0004, which was required for some MPI installations, is no longer set. If this is still required: Please contact us.
CHANGE: Fortran modules are now installed in
/lib, instead of
- Feature: Integration tests are only generated if
- Feature: Example CMake and Make projects for integrating ALL into the build process.
- Bug: CMake dependencies between targets and link and include inheritance corrected.
- Feature: Add ALL_Tensor feature test.
- Bug: VTK fails to include , so we take care of that (for GCC 11 and VTK 9.3.0)
- Bug: setVertices was required for printVTKoutlines to output updated vertices.
- Feature: Fortran API supports retrieval of error string
- Feature: Testing against VTK 7 as well as 9
- Bug: A nested namespace definition was removed, which is only allowed in C++17.