Currently, it is only possible to apply a single transformation method to all variables. It would be great to be able setting a specific transformation method for each variable. This also includes to refactor the current transformation class which is not well designed and not intuitive to use.
- investigate how to establish a easy-to-use connection between experiment parameter setup and data handler (maybe a dict structure)
- replace transformation and data class with the new feature
- fix parallel transformation
- how does it interact with mixed sampling (#268 (closed) ), it should be straight forward
- how about kz filter and separation of scales?